website design and development
Looking for a Website Design?
We tell your story right.
Be it a brand new website or revamp, we have the people and the tools to make it work for you and your business. We are dependable and we work independently just so that you can focus on all other aspects of your business. Website Design in Singapore has never been easier and cost-effective!
what are our rates? watch the video.
The Importance of a Website for Your Business Success
Most consumers depend on online information that will help them make smarter purchasing decisions. In fact, according to the eCommerce Foundation, 88% of consumers will research product or service information before they make a purchase online or in the store. This buying behavior trend emphasises the importance of a functional website for businesses today.
If you want your company to be successful in the modern marketplace, you’ve got to have a professional website. Your website is the backbone of your business, supporting all of your digital marketing efforts. Below, we list the importance of a functional website for your business success and what you need to know about getting started with a professional website for your business.
- Importance of a Website for Sales and Marketing
- Building Credibility with a Website
- Providing accessibility round the clock
- Make the right first impression with a professional website design
The 7 Most Important Thing About Your Website Design
Most companies in this day and age have a website. The problem is that most websites are not created equal. Simply having a website doesn’t mean the website is doing work for you. A high-quality website should act as your online business card. It should be generating new leads through SEO and acting as a working member of your marketing team.
- People must be able to find you on the internet
- A link to your contact should be on every page
- Your content should be well written and in plain English
- The graphics, colours, videos and images need to flow
- Your website MUST be responsive
- Your website must be able to answer your prospect’s questions
- Website navigation should be dummy proof
Now that you are equipped with the knowledge and foundation of successful website design, all you need to do is to click on the link below and get started with us. Let us know about your requirements and we will be happy to be a part of your business growth.